Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:22:12 -0400

Please read below about the FREE gf products I received.
I recently purchased a new book and wanted to rave about it as others may be interested in getting this one.? This book is called Celiac Resource Guide by Julianne Karow.? One of the best parts about getting the book was it came in a box filled with gf food samples.? I received FOUR different nutrition bars, raspberry flavored gf cheerios, rice pasta, corn thins, biscuit mix, coupon for free box of Vans Waffles, and coupons for other products.? The product samples themselves more than paid for the book.? What a great idea!

I purchased on amazon.com, but after getting the book, I did notice she is offering a special on her website and I could have gotten a few dollars less.??? www.celiacresourceguide.webs.com.? The book is a fast read and I was thrilled at all the information it gave me, including gf food companies I had never heard of and am anxious to try.

I also liked that she is donating a portion of the book sales to celiac research. Pretty cool.?

Sincerely,
Nancy