ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:10:53 -0600
Hi Everyone,

How many of you have read Joel C. Rosenberg's books? I know that
Cecily and Paulette have read them,  and I am reading them. The Last
Jihad series is excellent, Phil, and maybe you have already read them.

I have some of Karen KingsBury books, and I love her books. I like to
get them from the local library, if I can't find them on CD, or if
they are not in the NLS collection. I wrip them and put them onmy mp3
player. I've been told that is legal to do that.

Also, how many ofyou have heard The Truth Project, from Focus On the Family?

I'm also listening to that. It's on DVD and you can't purchase it,
unless you go through the training, and it's very expensive, however,
it's really good. I borrow the DVD's from my Pastor, and then I wrip
the audio from them, and put them on my BookSense, or Victor Reader
Stream. He doesn't mind, as I told him I was doing that.

God is so Good! I'm so happy I'm going to Church now! I feel like a
different person!

Thanks.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson