ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:58:03 -0700
only in a crazy society such as we live in, would such a politically correct
greeting have to be made.  Sure, it is funny, but sad too.
Have a blessed new year everyone--I shall not try, this time, to remember
all of your names.  May you all experience the nearness of the lord, and His
highest and richest blessings for your lives this year.  May you all be
drawn closer to him each day.
With love and blessings to  all,
Vinny