From:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:01:07 -0800

STUFF MUSHROOMS
You will need:
1.	1 pint Fresh button mushrooms
2.	1 cup cheese, today we will use sharp cheddar cheese
3.	eggs
4.	seasoned flour
5.	breading
6.	oil for deep fat frying or baking in a oven for less fat

Start by washing the mushrooms and then picking the stems out. Try to leave a nice hole for the cheese to go in. if there isn’t a good whole try trimming the hole out to make it bigger.
Shred your cheese up; add some garlic and herbs that you like to make it taste good. Add one egg yolk to the cheese and stir it up. The egg yolk is an extra binder to help keep it together. You don’t have to add the egg, plainly up to you.

•	Stuff your cheese into the mushroom button and then place them in the freezer to firm up.
.

You will need 3 bowls.
1.	Seasoned all purpose flour
2.	Eggs (enough to cover and coat the chicken)
3.	Your special breading from below or your own bread crumbs seasoned.

Your breading is corn meal, crunched up potato chips (I roll a can over the potato chips while they are in a plastic bag) flour mix, seasoning. This product can be covered and froze to be used later if you want. Cook it a little longer or bake them in the oven.

Pre heat your frying oil to 350 deg F. has to be enough oil to be able to cover your product.

Now that your mushrooms is close to solid froze you pull it out and dip it in the
1.	Flour mix bowl coating it evenly and then shaking off the extra.
2.	Put in the eggs and turning it until it is fully coated. Let the extra full off.
3.	Putting it in you breading mix. Coat every where, very well so no cheese melts out when it does go in the fryer.
4.	You get them all coated then place it in the oil until it is cooked light brown, I cook in a basket.
5.	Pull them out and serve
Enjoy.

http://chefdanielp.com

Gluten Free Chef