VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:52:38 -0600
 KnfbReader Hints and Tricks discussion open to all

> Everyone is invited next Thursday, March 4,  to participate in a
combined
> on-line and telephone conference to discuss how we all use the
KnfbReader
> Mobile.  A number of persons have wanted a forum to learn from
other users
> "How do you do that?".  In response to these many requests we
are
> arranging
> for everyone to be able to call in via phone or Skype in on line
> participate.

> This innovative program will take place next Thursday, March 4,
beginning
> at
> 9PM Eastern time, 8PM Central, 7PM Mountain, 6PM Pacific and 4PM
Hawaiian
> time.  In order to attempt to make this program as available to
all as
> possible we are offering two ways to participate.  First you can
Skype
> into
> the program.  Skype is a communications program available free
of charge
> through the internet.  If you have Skype simply call my Skype
name,
> mhingson, and I will add you to the conference.  More
instructions will be
> published later about this if necessary.

> If you wish to participate via phone Here are the dial-in
instructions for
> the call.  The call -- in number is (218) 339-3600.  The access
code is
> 329906#.  Simply call in no later than times given above to be a
part of
> this call.  The program is free.  Only any relevant long
distance charges
> will apply.

> Please bring your questions as well as your own reading
techniques.
> Please
> be ready to share and learn from the many other KnfbReader
Mobile users
> and
> experts who will be participating in the call.  No question is
too silly
> and
> no idea is unwelcome.  If you do not own a KnfbReader Mobile
here is a
> chance for you to hear first hand from users how they read,
learn, and
> succeed using this marvelous invention.

> I look forward to meeting you all next Thursday evening.  Thank
you in
> advance for participating in this first KnfbReader Mobile users
forum.

> Best,

> Mike Hingson

> The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
>      "Speaking with Vision"
>                  Michael Hingson, President
>                          (415) 827-4084
>                    www.michaelhingson.com

> for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
> http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com

info for
> Nfb-announce:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-announce_nfbnet.org/chi
phailey%40cableone.net

02/26/10
19:39:00

To unsubscribe from the Missouri-L list, send an email message
to:
with the word, unsubscribe in the subject field.

Other email lists available from MCB include:
ATI - A general discussion of adaptive technology.  To join, send
a blank EMail message to:
Chat - A general discussion list.  Just about anything goes.  To
Join, send a blank EMail message to:

Visit the MCB home Page at:
WWW.MoBlind.Org

Archived on the World Wide Web at