From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:25:14 -0400
Hi,

Back when I first got in to amateur radio, there were two ham clubs in my
city.  One group was made up of generals and above with technicians and
novices holding associate memberships, the other club welcomed all hams.  I
joined the second group because I have never felt inferior or superior to
anyone including CbErs.  The CB band has given a start to lots of todays
hams.  As with any group, you get the good and the bad, but that's life!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!