From:
GARY TILLINGHAST <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:22:33 -0400
Good to hear another update.  The V71A has a menu setting to where you can
program one of the pf BUTTONS ON THE FRONT OF THE RADIO TO RECEIVE THE
WEATHER STATION IN YOUR AREA.  It also will alert you when the local NWS
does it's weekly test.  The menu setting is in the menu range of 507 and 510
I think.  I am trying to do this from memory.  It is explained in the files
that Tom B. has.  Good Luck and enjoy this handy radio.  Gary KB2YAA