VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:21:41 -0700
Hi to all.

Ana,
You actually change that setting through the accessibility settings setup which you can find underboth the "Document" and "Help" menus of Adobe 9. It's a series of 5 steps, and allowing PDF to operate inside Internet Explorer is the last one with a check box if you want Adobe to do this. If memory serves (I haven't done this in some time), you either have to restart Internet Explorer or reboot your entire system when it is done.

If you need more specifics, please let me know.

Ted