VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 04:41:59 -0400
I am a bit confused here. That is nothing new for me when it comes to
computers.
You mention flash controls. The flash media player is different software
than windows media player. if it it is indeed flash content you are trying
to play on websites then you may need the latest version of Adobe flash
player.