NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kornblum-Dobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:22:29 -0400
My really quick response for now ...   it does not sound like a risk to me.
I suspect that decision was made by someone who did not really understand
the matter fully and relied on someone else's directives.  I do know what I
am talking about, as my own son is allergic  not only to milk products but
to peanuts, tree nuts, and various seeds.....

Susan