From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:10:47 -0700
    Kevin:

It's nice to have you back as well.

We will definitely stay clear of 14.260, now that I know it is a designated
IOTA frequency.

If someone had responded to my multiple quiries about whether the frequency
was in use when we began the net, I would have moved in a heartbeat.

But, that's neither here nor there, I guess;  will avoid it from now on.

73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ