From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:02:44 -0500
The Attenuater, +less of an antenna, pretty much helped that, although
admittedly my small town/2 fulltime A M Broadcast stations,  isn't like N Y
C.
It's admittedly a nitch radio, but certainly does better than the others
mentioned, and It also IMHO, does better than the icom ict90,  and of course
does SSB&CW. dd.----- Original Message -----