Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:41:45 -0500
Thanks Steve.
It makes since now.
I will go ahead and use the buffer.
I was using it on the TS430, but something went bad in the PS-430 power
supply, and I don't have a DC power cord to hook it to my Astron.
By the way, do you happen to know the parts number for the DC power cord for
the TS-430?
I prefer to use the 430 over the TS-50.
Not as much sighted assistance needed.
Thanks again for your help, and 7 3.