From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:57:43 -0500
I can see why, I have yet to hear a solid state radio I like the sound of on
AM, I'm told some of the newer Kenwoods, TS-2000 aren't too bad but mine
keeps wanting to pick up every noise in a 15 mile radius and I can't seem to
fix that very easily with out going too far or messing up my other modes in
some cases. I do it though sometimes, especially when 10 is decent I work up
the band some in the 29 MHZ range, I have yet to do that on the TS-2000
though.