From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:13:35 -0400
Thanks, many have told me the ts-930 has the best non DSP receiver there
was, I guess I'll find out, when I have the energy to put it on the air and
after taking a ton of stuff up to sell and helping the club sell a lot of
stuff, not to mention the long rides and almost no sleep for 2 days, I'm
planning on being in bed inside the next hour. I miss my old TS-940, if I
can find one for a good price in good shape someday, I'd get it, and not
sell it. lol