From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:23:54 -0600
Rich and Ed:

This is Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, from Louisville, CO.

I am writing to tell you that we have decided to move our informal blind
hams net back up to around 7220 KHZ.

Therefore, we will not be needing your 7190 frequency this Sunday evening,
and thereafter.

Again, on behalf of everyone on the blind hams e-mail lists, I want to thank
you sincerely for your courtesy in allowing us to use the 7190 frequency
last Sunday evening.  You guys are to be commended for your understanding
and flexibility.

Please take care, and I hope to work you on 40 meters or some other band
again real soon.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ