From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:07:07 -0400
John,

Hope you can get something up.  I heard several stations from Texas during
the net and I think only Richard was running any power.  A little after the
net I heard a strong station from San Diego.  He was running a dipole and
300 watts, so it wasn't a flame thrower setup.  So the band does stretch out
as it gets later.

We may never find a time and freq that suits everyone since we are all  over
the country.  When you guys way out west are sitting down for dinner, I'm
back here near Philly trying to squeeze into my jammies.

73 and I'll be listening for you,
Steve KW3A