From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:26:46 -0400
The new RT systems software is not accessible on it's own, what I have found
is, if you can figure out how to lay it out right, you can make a file in an
excel spread sheet and import that and it will work that way. it's a royal
pain to say the least, but that's how I programmed an FT-817. If you know
the columns, you should be alright, you don't need to fill in all of them,
like transmit frequency doesn't need to be filled in as long as you put the
plus or minus in the next box, but really, it's a pain and they plan to fix
it but not for a couple years.