From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:23:40 -0600
well, if we're single, or uninhibited, and they're walking around topless,
one can always accidentally forget ones mobility skills and go wandering
into someone...though i suspect that the lack of a top law isn't upheld
strictly, meaning there are probably few that go around that way regularly
except in cars etc.
sounds like a good place to live though haha.
73
Colin, V A6BKX