From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 11:35:13 -0400
Hello;
Since I'm thinking about a new computer is there any way to make the echo link connection more painless and still go either wirelessly or through a router?  Mine worked fine for a while and no longer works properly.  I have sent info to echo link and my isp and everyone says the other guy is to blame.  I suspect I am to blame somehow but I'm wondering if there are any straight forward approaches?
It connects to the test server just fine but when trying to work a group you hear some stations and others are total silence.
Richard