From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:28:39 -0400
Hi John, I forwarded to you the latest digest mode posting from the hfpack
group.  I sent it to your gGmail address, let me know if you get it.
There's some quite interesting stuff in it, and the antenna shoot out
comparisons and all are really helpful.  Some Of them offer some very
workable alternatives to not being able to put up big antennae, Let me know
how you come out in all this.  dd.
I mailed it to your