From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:49:26 -0400
Eric:

At most, there are two options on the 703 to change before the qsyer will
work.  Actually, mine work right out of the box.
Maybe I was lucky.

Anyway, the biggest one is interface speed in the initial set menu. Set it
to 9600, and you're good to go.
The ci-v address defaults to 068h.  The H stands for hexadecimal.
Therefore on the qsyer, enter **068
**960

and you should be good to go.

I found the 703 much more blind friendly then the 817; so I sold mine and
got the 703 again.

About software, don't know yet.

Write back if you have further questions, and I'll try to help.