From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:22:26 +0200
Hi Danny, Anthony and all others,
Many thanks for the info.
I have also been thinking about getting the software as well so that I could set the different settings on the radio.
I have only heared that the Yaesu features different beeps so that one could hear if changing the output power to high low and so on.
I was also thinking about the Icom IC-E91 but that was not that accessible and the software that one could use to control the radio was not screen reader friendly.
73 and thanks,
Christian SM0UWV