From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 20:01:30 -0400
I don't know if it has it either, but it's something to look in to. If not,
really, I find even if you're stuck with nothing, once you get a feel for
the radio and the bands, you can come very close to where you want to be. I
can honestly, on my 830, after about 5 minutes to get used to it again, put
that thing very close to dead on where I want to be and more often than not
I can actually do it with out anyone being there to tune in to. It's just a
case of practice. I rather have the voice read out or something, but as you
learn where the birdies are on the bands, the group that's on all the time
playing with audio, the group picking on each other, really it's not
impossible to work with the radio and have a good idea where you are on the
bands you use most.