Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:06:50 -0700
Hi
     I am currently attending two online colleges and am very active in my church. My family has been very kind about transporting me to those functions that they can and church members have done a wonderful job of being sure I have had transportation to church activities. However, it accurse to me that the time is coming when I will need to be able to keep appointments at times when one of these kind sols are not available. In the town I live in there is no bus service and yet the distance is further than one can reasonably walk. So, my question is how do other blind people handle similar situations? I would appreciate any insights.

God bless,
Mark
--
      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Partly Cloudy, 30.0°F Wind:W-260° at 24mph gusting to 30mph
      Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.