Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 05:27:32 -0700
7bit
From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
I suspect you need more than the cable. There is a software kit, and I'm
betting that you must use their software to make it work. I ran into that
problem with my dad's LG. I don't know if the software itself is free. You
might check the LG site.

Cheers!
Kyle Elmblade

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I got a new cell phone, an LG CU-515 that has a camera. Bought a data cable
> for it and plugged it in. However, Windows XP recognizes that there is an
> LG
> phone connected, but I can't get access to the pictures stored in the
> phone.
> Searching for drivers on the Internet did not result in a solution. The
> data
> cable I got plugs into the same connector on the phone as the charger.
> Anyone go through this already and perhaps have a solution?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter Shkabara
>  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
> 760-451-1643
>

>            Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com