Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 10:19:38 -0600
yep, get a 3.4GHZ quad core processer with as much ram as you can possibly
put in, and then it'll still take a while.
you can get programs that will do real time processing, but they are
typically unaccessible.
There are many audio modelling programs and such that will have EQ's, and
other rack mounted fx on the screen and you use the mouse to adjust your
audio properties.
I have not found one yet that is accessible with window eyes or jaws.
you're kind of stuck recording the audio, and then processing it and then
sending it over the air.
73
Colin, V A6BKX