Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christoph Bungard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:34:02 +0200
Hi Anthony and everybody else.

I used to own a VX5R, and I found that the RT Systems software that came
with the data cable was quite accessible with Jaws. Accessibility issues
with the RT Systems software for the VX7R seem to be different, though. When
I tab around to edit memory fields etc., I actually never know exactly where
I am and what I am doing. Downloading and installing the VX7 Commander,
which is free software, didn't solve my accessibility problem either. Are
there any Jaws scripts out there to be used with the RT Systems software and
the VX7 Commander respectively?

73 de Christoph, DF9WM