Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:02:03 -0700
John,
     Well, I'm tired of the "I can't", lazy, and won't even try mentality
that rules the world today..."

    Who are you to judge others?  God help you if you should ever find
yourself unable to control your own circumstances.

    Yes you sure can state your opinions but to go further and diss those
who are not as fortunate as you to live where they can raise any kind of
antenna, shame on you.  If you were a real amateur you would bend over
backwards to help those people, not attack them.  I doubt my ham club would
welcome the likes of you.

Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going
to the garage makes you a car.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-