Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 22:59:13 -0400
Hi Baseball Fans,

I believe they must still be having issues at MLB.COM.  I was able to get
the Yankees yesterday, but today--while I could launch the media player and
see all the fields in both Windows and Linux, when trying to get the Red sox
Rays game, nothing played.  I kept seeing both systems and both media
players eternally display the connecting to server button.

As I mentioned yesterday, a tech told me that the whole site was hacked
early Monday morning.  Who knows when everything will be up and running
again.  Well, at least there's still about 160 games left.  Hopefully
they'll have it all ironed out by June.