Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 06:13:05 -0700
Hi Christoph,

I use both of the logging programs that have been suggested to you for
different purposes.  I use XMLog for daily logging.  It isn't perfect but
works quite well with JAWS with no scripts needed.  I also very much like
the packet window for DX clusters and the ability to use the JAWS cursor
left and right mouse emulation buttons to send my rig to a spot I need or to
open a log entry for the DX station I just worked from that spot.

I use N3FJP's logs for all my contesting activities which, admittedly, are
few in number.  It sets up well with either recorded voice files or CW files
and CW contesting with it is quite fun.  I have tried Scott's ACLog that
others have mentioned but find it's DX spotting window is not as easy to use
as the one in XMLog.

I hope this helps and look forward to getting into your new log on HF soon.
Very 73 and see you on the air.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX