Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 00:57:07 -0400
Hi List,

I just thought of one very important thing to gain access to the MLB
password and user name fields.  It's so simple that I never thought of it
since I always configure my browsers--both IE and Firefox to run maximized,
but I noticed I was having the same problem that many people were having
with accessing these fields in Windows when I tried the player in Linux.
Make sure that the player window is maximized (alt + space bar followed by
X.)  I found that in Linux--which I am just now learning and I am very shaky
at, when the player window was not maximized, the fields only partially
showed and no label or ability to enter anything into them with your screen
reader was available.  I also remember that this can be an issue in Windows
on many web pages with forms if you don't maximize the window.  I forgot
about this because as I said, I always set my shortcuts for launching the
browsers to run maximized.