From:
brian fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
brian fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:02:28 -0500

MARK THE DATE

TCCSG'S Upcoming Meeting: Friday January 15, 2010 Doors at 5:30PM, meeting starts at 7PM at Farmington First Presbyterian Church
This meeting is on Friday to accommodate our special guest Dr. Fasano from the University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research.
Doors for meeting open at 5:30 for Vendor tasting & Purchase.  Currently our list of Vendors includes: Mr. Ritts, Gluten Free Trading Co, and Amici's.  (**Several of the vendors are from out of state and weather conditions may impact their arrival**)

Mr. Ritt's Bakery--PRE-ORDER ONLINE  MUST BE DONE AT LEAST 10 DAYS in ADVANCE
Mr. Ritt's Gluten Free Bakery has pre-ordering available online.  However they require at least 10 days notice.
They will be at our Jan. 15 meeting so please get your order in ASAP if you desire to do so.  This can be done at their website: https://www.mrritts.org/index.php

For more information about attending this meeting  please visit our groups website at www.tccsg.com

*******
*******