Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:15:29 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Sue Hersom <[log in to unmask]>

This weekend I found a favorite gluten cake recipe I used to make using the gluten Betty Crocker cake mix.  I used the gluten-free Betty Crocker yellow cake mix instead and the cake came out absolutely delicious, too!  The combination of the mandarin oranges in the cake with the crushed pineapple in the Cool Whip frosting is "to die for!"

Mandarin Orange Cake:

1 box gluten-free Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
3/4 cup oil
3 eggs
1 8 oz. can undrained mandarin oranges (the can is really 11 oz.,  just drain out some of the liquid to make it weigh
8 oz.)

Combine ingredients until oranges are well broken up.  Pour into bundt cake pan and bake as directed on cake mix.  You may have to judge how long to bake the cake, though.  Cool.

Frosting:

1 8 oz. Cool Whip, defrosted
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
1 small can of undrained crushed pineapple

Mix together all ingredients thoroughly.  Frost cake.  Enjoy!

Sue