Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peter Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:32:32 -0400

Hi Maria

Let me help!

The UK is one of the best places in the world to have coeliac disease! As well
as the much-criticised NHS providing most of my food for free (US NHS-critics
take note!), all major supermarkets have an extensive range of coeliac
products. Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Waitrose, Morrisons have their 'free from'
ranges usually in the ethnic food aisle and comprises bread, rolls,
biscuits/cookies, cake, snacks etc etc.

A lot of the restaurant chains are up to speed with special diets. Although GF
is not noted on menus, servers will be able to provide a special menu on
request at places such as Beefeater (family restaurant chain), Pizza Express,
Wagamama to my certain knowledge (tho I don't know where these are in
Canterbury).

B&Bs should be reasonably aware as well

He can get a card here:
http://www.celiactravel.com/gluten-free-cards/11-english.html

I hope that helps, and that your father enjoys his trip to the UK!

*******
*******