ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:21:40 -0400
Andrew, I would agree with Doris and Phil.  As far as people you
accepting you as you are, that is an ongoing problem that you will
have to accept and live with.  As you interact with people and try to
build relationships with them, some people will not accept you, most
will accept you somewhat and a few may accept you completely.