From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:57:47 -0400

Be very careful about posting information that is not your own.  Yesterday,
an article was posted on the St. John's Listserve that shouldn't have been.
It was titled "The McDonald's Campaign".  This article was published in the
July 27th issue of the Premium Gluten-free Newsletter.  It was researched
and written by me for paying subscribers to the newsletter.  It's not fair
to the paying subscribers to find that the article was copied, word for
word, in its entirety, without my knowledge, and posted to the listserv.

I sincerely appreciate that the poster felt the article was worthy enough to
share with everyone, but the poster either needed my consent to do so or, at
the very least, state that the article was copied from the Premium
Gluten-free Newsletter.

Connie Sarros
Premium Gluten-free Newsletter
http://gfbooks.homestead.com/GFnewsletter.html