From:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:46:20 -0700

Dear Listmates -

I came across this site by accident, searching for ingredients in Os Cal Ultra Plus:
http://dietarysupplements.nlm.nih.gov/dietary/

There is a box to type in the name of the product and search.

I don't know if it will bring up health food or vitamin store products, but it is useful for name brand products if you would like to know ingredients before you go to the store and buy it. If you scroll down, it has contact information for the manufacturer (or did for Os Cal, anyway).

Vicki in Illinois

*******
*******