From:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:56:36 -0800

 Go on a Cruise with Chef Daniel "P" and his celiac community.

Does this sound good? Is this what you have been looking for?
I am wondering if I should look in to this more.
I am in talk with some major cruise lines to see if this is possible. I
would make gluten free menus and special diet menus (no dairy) just for you
to pick from. Have a gourmet meal like every one else.
   Every Day We Would Meet To Talk About The Up Coming Events.
.    There would be classes to Teach or show you how to eat at the hamburger
stand or buffet.

.    I would explain how I eat when we dock or you could go with Chef Daniel
"P" to a local restaurant.
.
Have daily meetings with Chef Daniel "P" and other celiacs.  We could have
some speakers from Local celiac chapters, M.D. or maybe some body from a
food manufacture plant to speak with us.
.    Have parties just for us with all gluten free food.
.    Gluten free for the kids

Cruise ships are not cheap but they are great for the money. Once you get
on, You don't have to pay another fee, if you choose. I would want to do a 7
day. Leaving from Florida and touring the Gulf Side. This could be between
$600.00 to $1200.00 per person.

It would be during the fall since the cruise rates are down at that time.

E Mail me if you think you would want to go at that price or higher. Just
tying to see if this is a real event for us.

am sure it will not be less than $600.00.  I will not do a 3 day trip
because, like me, to travel from Michigan for 3 day cruise, it is just not
worth it. I bet others feel the same way if they have to travel a long way.

Thank you.

Chef Daniel "P"
http://www.chefdanielp.com/
If a error comes up return in a few minutes. (Free hosting caused it)

Articles, recipes, restaurant forms ,Traveling help.

A fellow celiac who happens to be a chef and wants to help you.