ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:00:08 -0600
John,

Got it straight from the horse's mouth.  Tom Tancredo was on for a talk show
host out of town today here in Denver for 3 hours.  He explained exactly how
it is done and he told a lot more that was enough to make you cry.  He said
they even call your highest dollar supporters to try and get your financial
backers to change your vote by calling you.  He had a well known congressman
call him into his office and tell him, Tom, if you keep being so hard headed
and voting against what the president wants, George W Bush was the president
at this time, this well known congressman said, You are going to ruin your
career.  Tom said he looked at the man in shock.  Then he said, Sir, you
might have convinced me to change my vote with any thing but with what you
just said.  He said, I never came to Washington to have a career for the
rest of my life.

Phil.