ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:47:36 -0700
Rhonda,  GOOD NEWS!

I kept searching and so far found only one link that still allows you to
access Vine's Expository Dictionary online. I have updated the links on the
bartimaeus.us website Greek Tools page and also the Other Links page.  Here
is the link. I had to experiment a little with the search feature, but was
able to find the word love leading to other links.

http://www.antioch.com.sg/bible/vines

If anyone has a digital version of the Vine's Expository Dictionary they
want to share, I would be happy to post it on the Bartimaeus.us website for
others to access, just in case this site also goes away.

Listening for His shout!

Grant
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
Phone:  650-589-6890