From:
Steve Traini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:39:42 EDT

All,

I have recently had challenges finding Redbridge stocked in many of our
local stores (King Soopers and Walmart).

I asked the manager at one of the King Soopers stores about it and he
researched why and discovered (through his distributor) that Anheiser Busch is
considering discontinuing it due to high costs and low sales. We now have a
few options in Gluten Free beer, but until now, this has been the most
available  option. It has been available in many major supermarkets, liquor
stores,  restaurants and recently in some baseball and football stadiums as it
is easier  to have distributors supply it from Anheiser Busch. To lose this
option  would be a set back (in my opinion) to us that are gluten free. It is
something  that has made my life feel more normal.

I wrote Anheiser Busch already, pleading with them to not discontinue this
beer. Even if Redbridge may not be your beer of choice, it is often times
the  only choice we celiac's have. Please write to Anheiser Busch and ask
them to NOT  discontinue this wonderful option for us! They need to know it is
wanted and  must be kept available. After the strides that have been made,
being able to  have a beer over dinner in many restaurants (Maggianos, some
P.F. Changs and  others), enjoying a beer in some ballparks (Coors Field,
Turner Park, and more),  to all of a sudden lose this option would be a HUGE
setback. I was encouraged  that it would be more and more available in many
more places! Now it seems it  may be taken away.

GO TO: _http://www.redbridgebeer.com/_ (http://www.redbridgebeer.com/)

Enter your date of birth and then locate the contact us link on the bottom
of the page. Please write them NOW and tell them to keep  Redbridge!