From:
emily feiner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
emily feiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:49:42 -0800

For years our family has been going to La Fontanella (54 Rte. 303 in Tappan) for good, reasonably priced Italian food.  This is a very family oriented place.  Well, we always bring pasta for my son which they carefully prepare in separate pot and put marinara sauce on.  Yesterday, the owner told me they have their own GF pasta and are serving it!  They are looking into other menu items that they can offer for people who are GF!  Great news. I am hoping they might join the GFRAP program too.