From:
Jean lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:32:20 -0600

I received two replies to my request regarding Fosteum - one wanted me to do a summary and the other person did not take Fosteum but did take Genistein (soy isoflavones) along with DHEA and vitamin E, Viactive chews, and yogurt.  This person did improve her bone health back to normal for her age over a period of approximately 3 years.  However, later on she had to give up soy because it made her hypothyroid.
She also mentioned Dr. Weil was one that supported this natural hormone replacement therapy along with another well known alternative doctor and the information is online if you want to do the research.
To me it would certainly be worthwhile to check it out further.
Thanks for the input.