From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:57:36 -0500

BigSpud.com
-----------
This past month, instead of working on my product pages, I spend a
couple man-weeks updating http://BigSpud.com/ . While I haven't yet
finished updating (the 1st of the month arrived too quickly!) the
additions have quadrupled the size of the collection.

For those not familiar with BigSpud it is a collection of potato
threads from the rec.food.cooking newsgroup. All threads have been
hand edited to remove excess quoting, making it easier to follow the
conversation flow.

A search facility was added, though it uses Google's site search and
doesn't yet include the new additions.

GF Book Reviews
---------------
I have written more than 180 concise descriptive reviews of
gluten-free cookbooks and celiac books. The books are grouped into
nine categories, including raw dessert books, SCD, GF/CF, kids, and
food references. (If Autism or ADHD is in the title the book is
listed on http://paleodiet.com/autism/ , or if Yeast or Candida is in
the title it is on http://candidapage.com/ .)

http://GFlinks.com/books/

Each entry tells the good and the bad about the book as I find it.
Each entry links to Amazon, where you can read the product
description and the reviews in detail before making your purchase
decision. This would be a good link to pass to someone that wants to
give a book to a celiac.

I wasn't good about keeping track of the new books I added. But these
were added to the page:

250 Gluten-Free Favorites: Includes Dairy-Free, Egg-Free and White
Sugar-Free Recipes by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
Published August 28, 2009.

The Gluten-Free Good Health Cookbook: The Delicious Way to Strengthen
Your Immune System and Neutralize Inflammation by Annalise G. Roberts
and Claudia Pillow
Publication Date: January 1, 2010.

Allergy-Free Desserts: Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Soy-free
and Nut-free Delights by Elizabeth Gordon
Publication Date: February 15, 2010.

Gluten-free Recipes for Conscious Cook: A Seasonal, Vegetarian
Cookbook by Leslie Cerier
Publication Date: May 2010.

Product Pages
Note that I don't sell anything on these page. I operate malls where
you buy from the stores listed there. All GF products out there
should now be on either the GFmall.com page, or if it meets the
higher standards (e.g. many snack bars) they are on the PaleoFoodMall.com page.

http://GFmall.com/
http://PaleoFoodMall.com/  (is both gluten-free and milk-free)
http://NoMilkMall.com/

Don.