From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:12:08 -0400

CLAN THCELIACOMPSON RELEASES NEW FOOD SMARTLIST

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, iPhones/iPod Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries.

July 18 -- The USA food SmartList has been updated. Subscribers can get their update by logging into their account at our store <http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore>. Information on around 1,541 items was updated and 425 new products were added to our list. Our SmartList now contains verified info for around 19,320 products!

---

NEW DRUG SMARTLIST RELEASED FOR WINDOWS MOBILE

July 9 -- We released a drug SmartList for Windows Mobile. Versions are available for touchscreen and no-touchscreens. Smartphones must run Windows Mobile 5 or higher and have the .NET Compact Framework v2.0 or higher installed. Download a FREE demo from our store to see if it's compatible with your system.

---

 This Month's Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in July. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice & Beans
Smart Ones Grilled Chicken in Garlic Herb Sauce
Ore-Ida Shoestrings (40 oz.) UPC 1312000829
Ore-Ida Hash Browns (5 lb.) UPC 1312000854
Heinz Worcestershire Sauce
TGI Fridays Salsa  (All Varieties)
San-J Sweet and Tangy Sauce
San-J Organic Wheat Free Reduced Sodium Tamari
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream  - Real Strawberry
Dreyer's Slow Churned Caramel Delight
Crystal Worcestershire Sauce
Dagoba Unsweetened Hot Chocolate
Dippychick Dip Mix - Crabby Ol' Beach
Gifts of Nature Old Fashioned Rolled Oatmeal
DeLusso Smoked Honey Roasted Ham
Hiram Walker Gingerbread Liqueur
Absolut Vodka - original
Hiram Walker Schnapps - all flavors