From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:49:36 -0400

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, iPhones/iPod Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs.

Download a FREE DEMO or purchase by visiting us online at:

http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

***************

USA MINI FOOD LIST:

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in March. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

Goya Canned Hominy
Goya Salsa - taquera
Herr's White Cheddar Ranch Popcorn
Herr's Jalapeno Cheddar Dip
Herr's - Chunky Salsa Medium
Publix Mustard - honey mustard
Publix Sausages - Fresh Turkey Italian hot
Wegmans Sour Cream (regular - fat free - light FYFGA) 16 oz.
Wegmans Cranberry Juice Cocktail or cranberry/rasp. 64 oz.
Tinkyada Spinach Brown Rice Spaghetti
Haribo's Frogs
Haribo's Gold-Bear gummi bear - original
Kinnikinnick Foods Maple Glazed Donuts
Buddig Original Value Pack Deli Pouch - Ham
Carl Buddig Original Deli Pouch - Beef
Laura Lynn Gelatins RTE Dairy (All Items)
Laura Lynn Puddings RTE Dairy (All Items)
Manischewitz Horseradish
Manischewitz Raspberry Jell Bars
Manischewitz Condensed Clear Chicken Soup

---

CANADIAN LIST

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in CANADA when we called them in March. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

Barbour's Apple Pie Spice
Fleischmann's Quick-Rise Yeast
Argo Corn Starch
Cattle Boyz Original BBQ Sauce
King Cole Herbal Lemon Tea
Old Tyme Light Syrup
Karo Corn Syrups - all
Canton 180 ml fondue sauces - Wild Honey & Garlic
Oasis Health Break with Probiotics
Sol Cuisine Solgurt - blueberry
Harvey's Barbecue Sauce
Crown Lily White Corn Syrup