From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:24:28 -0800

A customer recently wrote to us saying, "I have to say that I have tried A LOT of gluten free mixes.  Some are good, while others are dreadful!  I bought your roll-out sugar cookie mix on a whim, even though it was higher in price than what I was used to for GF mixes, I LOVED IT!  Most GF cookies get "funny" tasting after a day.  These cookies were delicious for an entire week until the whole family ate them.  I would rather spend more money on a GREAT product than half the money on something that can't be consumed the next day and tastes only so-so.  I can't wait to try the bundt cakes and pan cookies :)"

Not only do our products taste better, but they make more -- you get more mix for your money with 1-2-3 Gluten Free.  We invite you to try any of our 14 delicious products -- and, did we mention, there are close to 80 recipes (and more coming all the time) for those products!.  The versatility, high quality ingredients, great tastes and greater yields are all reasons to try 1-2-3 Gluten Free.

All of our products are manufactured in the USA, are certified gluten free by GIG and certified kosher pareve (CRC).

Check out our website for more information, including stores that carry the products.

Wishing you a happy and healthy March.

Best,

Kim and Carol
1-2-3 Gluten Free