Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:32:44 -0400

Okay I read the prior suggestions on how to cook "buckwheat" noodles on this
GF free site and asked what noodles did not contain wheat and got no
response.  Well after being gleeful that such a pasta exists, I looked
BioFarms on the Web thinking I would order.  My experience was from many
Asian markets that buckwheat noodles contain some wheat, too.

Bottom line, BioFarms buckwheat noodles contains wheat flour.

Please reiterate for me (can't find on the Web) what noodles other than rice
noodles are gluten free and yummy.  I have burn out regarding white and
brown rice flour noodles, even with peanut butter!

Thank oodles!  Haaaa:)

*******
*******