Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:02:12 -0700
Hi
     I do appreciate all the help I have received on this list. I have been blessed with information that was on and off topic. It is my impression from listening to many hours of amateur radio that most of the on air conversation is off topic as well. The wonderful thing about on air and offer groups is the amazing reservoir of knowledge that is available. For instance this message thread. It would have taken me days and numerous phone calls to learn the information that I received here in a couple of hours.
     Thank you.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Mostly Cloudy, 44.1°F Wind:WNW-290° at 12mph